Thursday 13 March 2014

PEE Chart

Point
Example
Evidence
Corruption


The Guards taking more than the normal amount of money to take someone to see a prisoner
“The going rate Miss Olivia is fifteen hundred pesos.”
(Pg 100 Gardo)
Corruption


Governor Zapanta taking the seed money.
“I came upon information that Senator Zapanta had spirited away thirty million dollars of aid money”
(Pg102 Gabriel) 
Corruption
Gabriel was thrown into prison because he tried to Accuse Senator Zapanta for stealing.
“I ended up charged and prosecuted. I was convicted – my appeals were laughed at. Life imprisoned”
(pg 102 Gabirel)


Morals
Lying can make the police come after you.
‘it still came as a surprise when-I don’t know why- when two police came over and took hold of my arms’
(Pg 55)
Morals
Lying can get you into even more trouble
‘”where is the bag you found?”
I tried to look up, but my arm was so bent and my back was so twisted. I tried to speak, and couldn’t, and tired again. I said “on my mother’s soul sir-”
(Pg 65)
Morals
Don’t lie to the police.
“I didn’t find, a bag, sir,” I said.
“What did you find?”
“I found…a shoe”
(Pg 12-13)


No comments:

Post a Comment